Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

IND!ETECTOR Mixtape #5

Get your copy of the IND!ETECTOR Mixtape! 

Give me your votes for the biweekly IND!ETECTOR Charts, send me your email adress and then get the download link! (indietector@web.de)

01 - 12 Dirty Bullets - She could love you forever
02 - Bastille - Flaws
03 - Cold Showers - BC
04 - Cut Ribbons - Damascus
05 - Divenere - Something somewhere
06 - Faded Paper Figures - Piledrive
07 - Foals - Inhaler
08 - Goose - Control
09 - Hooray For Earth - Never
10 - I Am In Love - Laydown
11 - Imagine Dragons - It´s time
12 - Jukebox The Ghost - Don´t let me fall behind
13 - Junica - Let me go out
14 - Leitbur - Think of tomorrow
15 - Life In Film - Until it´s over
16 - Lola Kite - Road to nowhere
17 - Matadors - Scarlett
18 - Men Without Hats - Everybody knows
19 - Messrs - Everyone knows
20 - My Preserver - King Jesus
21 - NO - There´s a glow
22 - Passion Pit - Carried away
23 - Race Horses - My year abroad
24 - Spector - Friday night, don't ever let it end
25 - Stargraph - Three miles out of Canada
26 - Tandem Sky - Victoria
27 - Tesla Boy - Fantasy
28 - The Gravity - Gina goes
29 - The Royalty - I want you
30 - The Shallows - Honestly